Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MysteryCat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, forgive me if this has a thread already, but if like to know what your interview experiences where like. What kind of questions were asked, etc. I won't have one for another year but I know preparation is paramount and just want to be armed with all of the knowledge that I can get!
 
So, forgive me if this has a thread already, but if like to know what your interview experiences where like. What kind of questions were asked, etc. I won't have one for another year but I know preparation is paramount and just want to be armed with all of the knowledge that I can get!

Have you checked out interview feedback yet? http://studentdoctor.net/schools/?view=veterinary

It has lots of info about what the schools ask and also how interviewees felt about the school. I've found it super helpful as I prepare for interviews, just to get a better sense of what to expect. I've also found many practice questions by googling as well 🙂
 
Have you checked out interview feedback yet? http://studentdoctor.net/schools/?view=veterinary

It has lots of info about what the schools ask and also how interviewees felt about the school. I've found it super helpful as I prepare for interviews, just to get a better sense of what to expect. I've also found many practice questions by googling as well 🙂

Thank you so much! I'll check it out. I have pretty bad nerves in situations like that so I know I need to start preparing myself. 0.0