Interview questions at Salus University

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

White Castle

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview next week and i was wonder what kind of questions they asked?? If you have any advice please help me out
 
Actually, I don't at all remember what the "questions" were; the entire interview (which was conducted one-to-one) was more a conversation than an inquisition. It's closed-file and seems to be more about getting to know you ("as a person") than about drilling you in regard to anything academic or optometry-specific.

Good luck.
 
That's correct. Most of the time, they would like to know you to know more about your personality. It is very laid back in general. I would recommend looking up their website to know more about their program, the eye institute and how their modules work. I got the president, Dr. lewis, as my interviewer, but I totally didn't know! He actually told the staff not to tell me because he didn't want to give me extra pressure.

I would just recommend dress professionally and show confidence in yourself (not arrogance tho!)

Hope that helps! PM me if you have further Q's 😀