Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trannguyen15

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN, I only want to ask a couple of questions here and not being an arrogant or show-off person so please forgive me if I sound like so.

If I'll be asked a question like "Describe the worst thing happened to you", how do I answer if I consider that I've never had such worst things because my life is kinda smooth and I personally move on quickly?

Another question is "How do you plan on paying debt after graduating?" To be honest, even if I go to NYU and go specialize programs, I'm still able to afford the cost without going into debt. How can I answer it with the interviewers?

Thank you for your input!

Members don't see this ad.

1) You should always try your best to come up with something rather than goose egg. If you’ve never had an extremely bad experience in your life, describe a really bad day you had or something. What made it terrible? Explain it. But yes, you can explain at the end, “I tend not to let these things get me down,” to paraphrase your words.

2) then say that. They understand some people do not need to take out loans

1) You should always try your best to come up with something rather than goose egg. If you’ve never had an extremely bad experience in your life, describe a really bad day you had or something. What made it terrible? Explain it. But yes, you can explain at the end, “I tend not to let these things get me down,” to paraphrase your words.

2) then say that. They understand some people do not need to take out loans

Thank you!!