Interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starjumper

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have an interview coming up this weekend, and I was wondering if interviewers ever ask questions about medicare or medicaid or anything business related. I do not know much about these topics, but I want to prepare myself if necessary. :)

Members don't see this ad.

starjumper said:
Hey guys!

I have an interview coming up this weekend, and I was wondering if interviewers ever ask questions about medicare or medicaid or anything business related. I do not know much about these topics, but I want to prepare myself if necessary. :)

It couldn't hurt to know the basics of this information.

i have only been on 2 interviews but i have not yet been asked about this or anything else dental or business related.

Members don't see this ad :)
starjumper said:
Hey guys!

I have been asked about Medicaid twice, but then again I used to work for them and that is probably why my interviewers brought it up during the interview. Medicare is federal, and Medicaid is state funded (~75%). If you are nervous, then simply look up your state agencies and read some of their policies or p.r. they have posted concerning dental coverage/care. Medicaid policies will vary from state to state so if you are fielded a question it should be pretty generic. In short, I don't think you should worry too much about this issue.

Biogirl361 said:
i have only been on 2 interviews but i have not yet been asked about this or anything else dental or business related.

What do you mean by business related questions?

Doh! I just spent all weekend reading about PPO/DHMO. :(