Interview Questions

Started by Biomajir
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biomajir

OKSU C/O 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I just found out today that I did get an interview spot for veterinary school at OSU. This is after many months of wondering if perhaps my GPA was not up to par (3.19) and if maybe all the C's in Math, physics, all chemistries, and physics would perhaps make the school think I was not worth the time. I am very excited, but now I wonder what kind of things should I be prepared for in the interview? Does any have any hints or tips that might be useful? Any advice at all would be appreciated.
 
You might want to post this in the Pre-Veterinary forum--more likely to have many more relevant people viewing and responding.

Also, there are a BUNCH of interview threads--try a search for them. Not sure if there's one specific to OSU. SDN also has an interview feedback page where applicants anonymously list specific interview questions/experiences.

Good luck!