Interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering how you guys would answer the following questions. I found them difficult because they are borderıng some ethical issues.
That's because they ARE ethical issues.
We don't care about the "right" answer".
We want to hear what YOU think--and why you think that way.

Seriously, each of these questions could be a thread on their own.
Seems like we've already had threads on #3 and 4 in the recent past. Read some of them and you'll start to get a feel for what we all think.

I was wondering how you guys would answer the following questions. I found them difficult because they are borderıng some ethical issues.

• What role do you think psychiatrists should play in the overall health care system?
  • What role do you think psychiatrists should play in trying to influence social issues?
  • What are your thoughts about the role that psychologists and social workers should play in the care of those with mental illnesses?
  • What thoughts do you have about requiring psychiatric patients to take their medication?
  • Do you have a philosophy about suicide? What should the psychiatrist’s responsibility be for preventing suicide?
do they seriously ask those?
i have never been asked any of those questions on any iv