Interview request without paying secondary app fee!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leoele

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I got an email from Boston this past week requesting me for an interview this coming spring. I'm a little bit confused, because I accidentally deleted the email from them, which contained the link to pay their secondary application fee. I tried SDN, asking if anyone could post the link, with no luck. Ultimately, I decided that it wasn't worth calling the school to have them resend the email. Needless to say, I'm quite surprised to get the email...

I kinda want to go to the interview just to see if it would come up. "Our records indicated that you never paid your secondary application fee. Before we get started, do you think you could pony up?" <me, checking my wallet> "Um, sorry, I've already spent about two grand on the application process, and I'm flat broke. Do you think you could add it to my first semester tuition?"

He he he. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

i think that's funny

i also think this red powerade is much inferior to the orange variety.

Yeah, BU is really unorganized... I got an interview offer 5 days after they confirmed that I had withdrawn from their school hahaha.

Members don't see this ad :)
I declined my seat at BU last year. I then started receiving all this info on how to register and fees and such. I called them and said I never sent a deposit and that I was attending another school.

They were shocked and thought I was in their class of 2012.

This was after I had sent an email declining and I never sent in a deposit.

I declined my seat at BU last year. I then started receiving all this info on how to register and fees and such. I called them and said I never sent a deposit and that I was attending another school.

They were shocked and thought I was in their class of 2012.

This was after I had sent an email declining and I never sent in a deposit.

LMAO! :laugh:

It was hilarious. I got off the phone with the administration and I was in shock for a few minutes. To be honest, it really scared me and I had to email UIC to make sure everything went through. I didn't want BU's mistake to cost me.