Interview season over?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jfglue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if there are any schools left that are sending out interview invitations. Do you know the date when the schools close off their interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I think there are schools that interview into March.

Members don't see this ad :)
this week is the last interview week for NOVA :(

yaaa I know! I've been checking my mail like its my job...its annoying.

ya, i'm actually pretty embarrassed cuz i didn't get any interview invites. have you gotten any? i did pretty poorly on the DAT science portion so, i'll be taking it again and reapplying for next year. here are my scores:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=701037
I actually got one from BU but thats about it. I only applied to a few schools cuz it was so late in the cycle and deadlines were up. You should probably retake the DAT. I'm not an expert in terms of whats a good/bad DAT score but I think around a 20 is pretty good.

Hi, I was wondering if there are any schools left that are sending out interview invitations. Do you know the date when the schools close off their interviews?
I just received an interview invite from NYU this morning, via email. FWIW, my AADSAS was completed in mid-October.

I interviewed at Case last week. That was originally scheduled for Apr. 22, but I was able to bump it closer due to others canceling. Case and USC are at least two schools I know of who definitely interview through April. As for when they stop inviting, that I do not know...