Interview Statistics

Started by sfh9976
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sfh9976

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

Trying to find small accomplishments along this journey of getting into a DPT program and wanted to know if there is anywhere I can find a statistic of how many applicants are invited for interviews at my selected colleges? Not sure if this exist on PTCAS or if that would need to be produced by the individual program.

Thank you!

Shane
 
You can always directly e-mail the admissions office at the DPT programs. That way, I gauged which programs I had a chance of getting in, especially at the out-of-state schools I researched.