Interview Swap Thread 2010-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dermeriffic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to start a swap thread rather then post them in the interview thread. Here goes....

Looking for Jan 5th date for UCI (have Jan 12th).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Great thread idea Dermeriffic! (sorry I can't help with Irvine)

Does anyone have Indiana Univ. on Dec. 8th and want to swap? I have the Jan. 22nd date.

I have the 1/11 interview date, but would like the 1/25 date. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have 1/22 and would like to switch with anyone who has 1/13. Thank you!

I have a conflict for my Pittsburgh interview...is there anyone who is currently scheduled for 12/15 or 12/8 who would be willing to swap for a 1/12 interview day? Please email me: [email protected]

Hi does anyone want to swap Minnesota interviews? I would like Jan 6, have Dec 16.

Thanks!

I have a conflict for my SUNY Downstate interview which is on 1/5/11. Is there anyone who has the 12/15 interview date or any other interview date that would want to swap? Please email me at [email protected]

I currently have Henry Ford scheduled for 12/17. If anyone would be willing to switch dates from 12/13 or 1/10, please let me know. Thanks!

I currently have Henry Ford scheduled for 12/17. If anyone would be willing to switch dates from 12/13 or 1/10, please let me know. Thanks!

I currently have Henry Ford for 12/13, would like to get 12/17 if anyone is willing to switch UNC interview to 12/17 from 1/7. Thanks!

Hi All,

I was hoping to change my UC Davis interveiw from 1/5 to 1/26. I believe there are openings for 12/15 too if anyone on 1/26 would prefer that date? Thanks so much!

Currently scheduled to interview at and on:

Pittsburgh: 1/12
Yale: 1/12
Northwestern: 1/8

Looking to interview at:

Pittsburgh
on 12/15 or 1/5
Northwestern on 1/19

Please send me a message ASAP if you can swap. Would even be willing to pay you to swap.

Thanks!!!!

wow! u0338131 has raised the bar on the Interview Swap Thread!

Now, who willing to raffle off their first born for Dermeriffic's interview calendar? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in!

Although my first born will probably have Down Syndrome giving the rate of me getting into dermatology residency and moving on to family planning.

Figured: what the hell? May as well throw it out there. No reason to cancel a derm interview when you might be able to "purchase" another date. :D

Or you can just switch me because of the goodness in your heart!!! :love:

I have Yale on Jan. 12th and would like the Jan. 8th date!

I have the Jan. 21st date and am looking to switch for either Jan. 14th or 28th. Please PM me if willing to switch.

I have Jan. 7th and would love Jan. 14th...thanks guys!

Have Jan 12, need Jan 22

long-time reader, 1st time poster...

Anyone willing to switch U Wash 1/28 for my 1/14? Thanks!

Please PM me if you would like to switch. Much appreciated.

TheGuat

I have Baylor on 1/27 and need to switch to 2/10.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Will provide extra incentive too!

thank you so much!!!

I have it on Jan 8th, would like to switch to Jan 22nd. Thanks!

Currently scheduled for January 17, in need of January 3rd. If anyone is willing to switch, it would be very much appreciated. Please PM me. Thank you!

Currently scheduled for January 7, would like to switch to any other date!

have: Jan 6
need: Jan 13

let me know if you can switch!

Hello all, I am currently scheduled to interview at UCLA on 1/11, but need to switch to 1/25. I am willing to work out a payment to make the swap more favorable!

Thanks a bunch, and good luck on interviews!

PM me if you would consider switching

Have Jan 6-7 and need to swap for Jan 20-21. Please message me if you can!!!

I know this is a long shot since smiley737 just posted the same request, but can anyone swap their January 25th date for my January 11th?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have Utah on 1/7 and would like it on 1/14. Please let me know if you want to switch

I also have Wisconsin medical college on 12/17 and would like 1/10

Mayo Clinic Arizona - I have the 1/27 date and would like to switch for the 1/21 date. Please PM me if you're interested in switching, thanks ;)

I have Jan. 6 date and could use any other date please.

Have: 1/10
Would like: 1/21

PM if interested. Thanks!!

Just curious if anyone is having luck with this SDN interview swap, and if so how are you working it out with the programs

Did receive a PM as a result of this thread. Ended up switching my interview date. Called the program and gave both names. They will then call that person you are switching with to confirm the details, after which they sent a new interview confirmation letter via email. This allows you to bypass their "waitlist" which can be as many as 5 people at some places.

Hope this helps.