interview timeline vs acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hpets

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, i might sound really stupid, but if you're lucky enough to have a early interview... like in August (i think some people had some), September, October, and i guess early November do most schools send out acceptances (that is if you are to be accepted, same thing with receiving a rejection) around the December 1st period? And those with later interviews of december and on tend to hear their acceptances/rejections a bit later ? Basically, i just want to know if anyone knows what schools send out word Dec 1st and what applicants receive the word. Sorry if i'm rambling, im having insomnia issues so my brain is like shot.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, i might sound really stupid, but if you're lucky enough to have a early interview... like in August (i think some people had some), September, October, and i guess early November do most schools send out acceptances (that is if you are to be accepted, same thing with receiving a rejection) around the December 1st period? And those with later interviews of december and on tend to hear their acceptances/rejections a bit later ? Basically, i just want to know if anyone knows what schools send out word Dec 1st and what applicants receive the word. Sorry if i'm rambling, im having insomnia issues so my brain is like shot.

i think u hear both at around dec 1 period.

it depends. i think most schools send out a batch of acceptances on dec. 1st to top applicants that had interviews sept-nov. some schools accept more on dec. 1st than others. goto predents.com and check out each school....from there scroll over the people accepted and it will say when they were accepted.

jb!