Quantcast

Interview Timeline ?

Start Med School in 2023! Free Accepted Webinar!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irishnerd26

Reaction score
Provided if/when I receive interview invites early (I have all my materials set and plan on being verified in early June) what is the earliest possible interview date? I've done some research and it looks about the 2nd or 3rd week in August. Do you think it's safe to return from vacation by August 15th? Just want to check before I make any plans.

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
No, you should sit by the phone and wait, suitcases and open ticket at the ready......joking,

Yes, it fine, Schools wont start getting any apps from AMCAS until July 1st, more likely mid-July thru the end of August. They have to be at least processed initially by the schools, get secondaries out, etc. The vast majority of students wont have interview invites before mid August (or rather much later)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.