Interview Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissingPolaris

Cemetoenamel Junction
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was sent to schools back in July but I have not been invited for interviews (except for two schools). Other applicants who had theirs sent in Aug are getting interviews from the same schools already. Does that mean they are not considering me? Should I be worried about it? This waiting game makes me sick...

Members don't see this ad.

well, that is definitely one way to look at it but who really knows? don't get discouraged! dental admissions is not a race to december 1st. it is a long process that takes months before the class is filled. if you already got two interviews, you should be optimistic not worried! buy the ticket, take the ride :)

in other news, the crushed red peppers i put on my pizza are burning my tongue. oh baby it hurts so good! :laugh:

I am very worried given my avg stats... but I guess at least I have the answer for the question "What is your biggest weakness" during my interviews.

What exactly are your stats? We can't give you an opinion unless we know the hard numbers.