Interview Tips and Details Wanted!

Started by kgrabar
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kgrabar

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am about to start the interview process for the following schools: ICO, OSU, IU, UMSL, NEWCO, PCO
Can anyone who has been on interivews at these schools or other schools give me some useful tips about what to expect and how to succeed in these interviews? What kinds of questions did they ask that were expected and unexpected? Did you wish you had researched or practiced anything in particular? Is it true that some places have you write an essay on the spot? What kinds of important questions did you ask the committee? Did the committee make you feel that you were on trial or was it not that intimidating? Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this nerve-wrecking part of the app process!
 
Hi sorry, I don't have too many answers for your questions, but I just wanted to say that I am also interested to hear what important questions some people asked the committee. This would be really helpful as I have interviews in NOVA and PCO next week.

Also kgrabar, there is a thread with a bunch of potential questions. Maybe it will help.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=165848