Interview Tips For Lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mz.Doctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm interviewing at lecom bradenton jan.13 any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Mz.Doctor said:

Im not sure how the Florida branch is but, at the Erie branch, they read their questions for a list, no deviation. Therefore, the basic questions will be there: Why D.O., why LECOM, ect. I know the first question they asked everyone at my interview was, "what is one thing that is not on your application." I say just read the interview feedback portion of SDN, the LECOM interview, at least at ERIE, was not stressful at all, three people and questions from a list, very easy...

Mz.Doctor said:

I know about the erie campus... but also heard the fl campus has the same interview... it is very straightforward... just read interview feedback forum... there are a bunch that have all the questions posted... there were about 9/10 questions on the interview.. all listed on SDN interview feedback. Just dont sound too rehearsed, but know your answers well and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Its laid back just know what your answers are going to be. they gave us a thing to read about drug-eluting stents, and asked a couple questions but it was super easy, just checking to see if you have a basic understanding of medicine/physiology.