1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Interview Tips For Lecom

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Mz.Doctor, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Mz.Doctor

Mz.Doctor Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    i'm interviewing at lecom bradenton jan.13 any tips?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jamers

Jamers Sexy Man
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician

Im not sure how the Florida branch is but, at the Erie branch, they read their questions for a list, no deviation. Therefore, the basic questions will be there: Why D.O., why LECOM, ect. I know the first question they asked everyone at my interview was, "what is one thing that is not on your application." I say just read the interview feedback portion of SDN, the LECOM interview, at least at ERIE, was not stressful at all, three people and questions from a list, very easy...

4. wannabedoctoo

wannabedoctoo Member
    5+ Year Member

Other Health Professions Student
    I know about the erie campus... but also heard the fl campus has the same interview... it is very straightforward... just read interview feedback forum... there are a bunch that have all the questions posted... there were about 9/10 questions on the interview.. all listed on SDN interview feedback. Just dont sound too rehearsed, but know your answers well and you'll be fine. Good luck!

5. MDTDO

MDTDO Rock it to Russia
    10+ Year Member

Its laid back just know what your answers are going to be. they gave us a thing to read about drug-eluting stents, and asked a couple questions but it was super easy, just checking to see if you have a basic understanding of medicine/physiology.