Interview Tips + Practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

notanorthobro

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any tips for interviews (both traditional and MMIs)? I know people say to practice, but I don’t rly have anyone to practice with me. Does anyone here want to practice together?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you a current student affiliated with an institution of higher education (community college included)? If so, check your resources with your program or career services office. Some have programs where you can record your responses and have them graded: Perfect Interview | Changing the Way the World Gets Hired . There may be new programs that may have AI integrated.

Enrollees to Becoming a Student Doctor have had the opportunity to practice SJT's and MMI's virtually. We're accepting new cohort students for a formal launch in September.

Goro has a great guide to interviews.

SDN archive search has a ton of articles written over the years on interviews, including MMI format.

AACOMAS page : Admissions Interview

Members don't see this ad :)
I found this book to be quite helpful.

Amazon product

It will help you take your interviewing skills to the next level. Once you have a solid grasp on what you should be doing, practice, practice, practice. If you don't have someone to practice with, practice in front of a camera and evaluate yourself.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any tips for interviews (both traditional and MMIs)? I know people say to practice, but I don’t rly have anyone to practice with me. Does anyone here want to practice together?
OK, here we go:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users