Interview tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tarmuk14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have an interview offer with Temple in a few weeks. Any tips? Also, what are some common questions that are asked?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your interview! If you go to the top, there's a tab that says interview feedback. You can click the school you're going to and it might have a few of the questions that are asked. I also looked at older threads to find questions specific to the schools I was looking at

Hey everyone. I have an interview offer with Temple in a few weeks. Any tips? Also, what are some common questions that are asked?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The best tip i can give u is to turn 180 deg and walk out of the interview and forget about pharmacy. Pharmacy is currently 'evolving' which means no jobs available for you. Ask one of your friends with a degree in communications or psychology if u dont know what this means.

The interview is a complete soft ball joke. Enrollment is way down in 2016 for all phake doctor degrees.