Interview tomorrow

Started by chemistryguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I have one on Friday. Is this your first one? Don't worry, it's all better once you get your first out of the way.
 
really freaking out. Just go off the cuff and talk to yourself in the mirror. It's crazy, but it works.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whatever you do, don't wear a red tie. Red is the color of desperation.

My experience tells me this is false.

I wore a red tie to pretty much every interview and so far I'm doing alright.

Red is hot and sexy. It shows power if you know how to wear it 😎
 
Not freaking out per se, but I know that I have a really busy day ahead of me and that I should probably be sleeping right now.