Interview Trip

Started by yyk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yyk

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to be travelling alone from to Boston (11.06), Pennsylvania (11.09) and Chicago (11.10).. Does anyone else have interviews on those days?

Any Canadians travelling alone like me? 😳
 
I'm going to be travelling alone from to Boston (11.06), Pennsylvania (11.09) and Chicago (11.10).. Does anyone else have interviews on those days?

Any Canadians travelling alone like me? 😳

Where did you get your tickets from? also, how much do they cost?
 
Hahaha :laugh: Um. I'm going by bus to Boston, then AMTRAK (train) to Philadelphia, taking the plane to Chicago (it costed me ~140$ from priceline.com) and then bussing back home from Chicago.