interview turnover rate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rackd8ball

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Say I submit my AMCAS in late august and my secondaries are sprinkled through september. The "you are complete" emails come back at around late sept-early october.

For the top 10 schools, if I were to get interviews, how long will the wait be between being complete and getting an interview? Not saying I'll get interviews, please, no flamers.

Members don't see this ad.

it all depends, but i'd say on average 4 weeks. at least that's about what it took for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
my profile has some dates in it

rackd8ball said:
Say I submit my AMCAS in late august and my secondaries are sprinkled through september. The "you are complete" emails come back at around late sept-early october.

For the top 10 schools, if I were to get interviews, how long will the wait be between being complete and getting an interview? Not saying I'll get interviews, please, no flamers.

Weren't you accepted last year?

rackd8ball said:

I really think it depends on the applicant. If you have outstanding credentials, things move fast. If not so great, it takes long time like me.