INteRVIEW (what is your Weakness) what do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

urDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey please help.

The weakness question, I have a weekness in that one someone tries to put me down or say a bad word to me I keep thinking about it for a long time and its not good. I also dont like public speaking. However my family are telling me that the first one is too emotional and the second one they dont want to hear it. Wa should i do, and BTW what did you say for that question??

God bless you!

Members don't see this ad.

I would say something like you "tend to take criticism to heart..." but that this makes you a more empathetic person who isn't likely to criticize others. You chose your words carefully. You can also say that the criticism makes you want to work harder or fuels your motivation to succeed.

I think they just want to see that you can turn a perceived weakness into a strength.

I would say something like you "tend to take criticism to heart..." but that this makes you a more empathetic person who isn't likely to criticize others. You chose your words carefully. You can also say that the criticism makes you want to work harder or fuels your motivation to succeed.

I think they just want to see that you can turn a perceived weakness into a strength.

Good Answer.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
i wouldn't say the one where you said you don't like public speaking as obviously dentistry involves a lot of communicating with your peers and patients.

i wouldn't say the one where you said you don't like public speaking as obviously dentistry involves a lot of communicating with your peers and patients.

I wouldn't call working with patients public speaking. Public speaking is usually speaking in front of large groups of people..

I couldn't have said it better.
In my interview, they asked me my weaknesses as well. I mentioned how I used to be a very shy person and so public speaking was hard for me. Then, I told them that I have been working on it for years to improve myself (hence:alwaysimproving lol) and I read at church, had many leadership roles, spoke in front of large audiences many times, etc etc to overcome my fear of public speaking and that today, I don't have that problem anymore. In fact, it is quite the contrary ;) Anywho, the interviewer really liked it. So I think they want to see if you work on your weaknesses in life and if you are AlwaysImproving :D

I agree...public speaking is something most people get nervous about and it's a weakness that you can say you have been working and use several examples