I live nearby. It's not my first choice of school but I am applying and I know some of the faculty.
My advice:
Dr. David Boyce is the only faculty member that can be intimidating in an interview. He's also VERY detail-oriented. One of the therapists I work with who graduated from Bellarmine said Dr. Boyce will literally look at an interviewees wrist to see if they're wearing a watch. He looks favorably on those who do because he assumes they value another person's time. I don't think this is unreasonable and I respect a professor who notices these details. Bottom line: wear a watch! LoL it sounds silly but whatever will get you more "points."
Also, I can almost guarantee they'll ask about the politics of rehab. Study up on your medicare cap details, copay laws, direct access, chiropractor opposition to spinal manipulation, PHYSICIAN OWNED THERAPY PRACTICES is a big one!!
I hope you guys get Dr. Wiegand for an interview, he is AWESOME. Anyway, that's my advice from a local. Good luck! My application will be in by the final deadline of December 3.
Chrissy