Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NCPanthers8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been invited to an interview yet? I know an interview doesn't mean guaranteed acceptance, but does it mean you have a really good chance as long as you do fine in the interview? I was also told that the day I'm going will be the first interview day scheduled for this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else been invited to an interview yet? I know an interview doesn't mean guaranteed acceptance, but does it mean you have a really good chance as long as you do fine in the interview? I was also told that the day I'm going will be the first interview day scheduled for this cycle.

Getting the interview means you're halfway there. The admissions committee liked your profile so now it's up to you to be able to show you're a good fit for the program. Just be yourself and don't stress because that can really harm your chances.

It's not an absolute guarantee, but if you don't mess up the interview then you usually have a pretty good chance of being accepted. It also helps that you'll be the first one interviewed lol

Again, even if you are stressed out by the interview, don't show it. People wanna see the real you and see if they, more importantly, would wanna work with you.

Good luck for your interview!!!!! What school is this?

Thanks! Wingate. I normally would feel stressed about stuff like this, but I actually went to their Pharmacy day thing last month and they conducted mock interviews and said it would be the same style as them. I feel pretty comfortable about the interview day. I just really hope I get in. Thanks for the advice, I definitely appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received my invite a few days ago. I don't interview until Sept.

What school? Mine is September 9th. I think September is the earliest any school conducts interviews.

I was just invited for an interview from High Point University, scheduled for 9/12. Anyone else hear from them?

What school? Mine is September 9th. I think September is the earliest any school conducts interviews.
Wingate. I am a little nervous about the interview. I wish I knew what question they will ask.

I will see you there Friday! I went to their Future RX day in July. They had a mock interview (they said it would be the same style for the interview day) you have absolutely nothing to stress about. It's not any correct/incorrect answers. They will ask you situational style questions and see how you would handle the situation. Ex: If you seen a pharmacist dispense expired medicine what would you do? If you say report them they may respond what if he/she is a close friend and will be fired as a result, would you still report them and why? I'm almost certain it will be questions like that.