Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sharest

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Lol are you serious

Reactions: 1 user
You never know cause I’ve heard stories of interviewers telling students that they’re a perfect fit but then waitlisting or rejecting them. But let’s hope it’s a good sign

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed post December at a school on the east coast and the guy that interviewed me at the end said “you fit well with the school and our core values” and “this school is great because of applicants like you” is this a good thing did he like me?
Thanks
I hope you get in!! It's a good sign :)

I had an interviewer express extreme approval every time I answered a question, complement me on me AS A PERSON based on subtleties he saw in me and my application, and laugh at some of the things I said. By far my best interview. That was the only school I interviewed w/ that rejected me. FWIW I don't think I mentioned to them that they were my first choice.

All I'm trying to say is... don't expect anything. I walked out that day 99% sure I had just earned a spot at my dream school. I was accepted into really great schools on December 1st, but I'm only just now recovering from a bout of depression.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed post December at a school on the east coast and the guy that interviewed me at the end said “you fit well with the school and our core values” and “this school is great because of applicants like you” is this a good thing did he like me?
Thanks

Seems like it is and he did BUT that might not mean anything so just relax and be patient