interview ????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roid Rage

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone here help me out? I have an interview with Midwestern CPG coming up soon. Never done a school interview but been on tons of job interviews. Have no idea of what to expect. I read the interview experiences section and kind of have an idea of the type of questions that are asked. How about clothes? Suit or just shirt and tie?

Basically, at this point I'm wearing what I usually do on job interviews. Not too hot right now in arizona so a dark blue suit with light blue shirt and tie. Too much?

:confused: AHHHHH :scared: ummm :sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

Roid Rage said:
Can anyone here help me out? I have an interview with Midwestern CPG coming up soon. Never done a school interview but been on tons of job interviews. Have no idea of what to expect. I read the interview experiences section and kind of have an idea of the type of questions that are asked. How about clothes? Suit or just shirt and tie?

Basically, at this point I'm wearing what I usually do on job interviews. Not too hot right now in arizona so a dark blue suit with light blue shirt and tie. Too much?

:confused: AHHHHH :scared: ummm :sleep:

At one of my interviews, there were people dressing business-casual or worse. 'Tis better to be overdressed than to be underdressed. I say, go ahead with the suit.

Thanks for the advice. Suit it is. :thumbup: