interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coolio30

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the thread about the long list of interviews people are getting, I was just wondering what their "stats" are like (i.e. MCAT/GPA. How many people have gotten interviews with MCATs in the 27-29 region or GPA of a 3.0-3.4, or is it that most of the interviews this early on are for the really competitive applicants. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It's still early, so don't stress! :) I would think the majority of the first interviews would go to the super competitive applicants. Also, it depends on which school(s) you're talking about. If you applied to a large enough number of appropriate schools and aren't expecting interviews from ranked schools with the stats you mentioned (not that it's not possible, it's just not likely), then you should have a shot if the rest of your application is excellent.

I have gotten two interviews with a 28 MCAT!! But I haven't heard from one of the more competitive schools, so I wouldn't worry too much. Good luck!