Interview

Started by snake3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snake3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I've been invited to an interview. I'm getting a bit nervous. For the people who already had an interview, could you guys please share your experiences? what did they ask you? Any advice you guys would give me?

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks for reading my post and have a great weekend! 🙂
 
Hey guys,

I've been invited to an interview. I'm getting a bit nervous. For the people who already had an interview, could you guys please share your experiences? what did they ask you? Any advice you guys would give me?

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks for reading my post and have a great weekend! 🙂

"Interview Feedback" is located at the top of the page.
 
Hi,

Could you please tell me under what "tab" I can find "Interview feedback". I don't seem to find it.

Thanks! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forgot to mention, my interview is at Palm Beach Atlantic University. So if anyone has had an interview there, could you please share your experience with me?

Thanks again 🙂