Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daubocheese

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
With those stats, probably. That's assuming you don't blow the interview or are socially awkward. My bro is in a DPT program at a well known university (I wont say), and his histo professor has been an adcom at their dental school for the past 25 years, so I went in to talk to him. He told me they would rather accept a student with a 3.4 and 20 AA as opposed to someone with higher stats who is socially awkward and did nothing but study in undergrad (meaning they didn't join any organizations and all that ish). Basically, yea your right. Just don't blow the interviews and your straight. Good luck :thumbup:

Wow with those stats, you're sure to get many interviews. I'm sure you'll get accepted at a number of them. Good luck daubocheese.

After looking at your grades and scores they will have no concern about your academic abilities. As far as your exposure to the profession I doubt they will worry about that either. It will come down to the interview and from what I have heard most places want to make you comfortable. That way you will be yourself because they want to see what type of personality you have and this isn't always easy to see if you are scared ****less. So just relax, the rest will come naturally.

I think you can get accepted 100% unless you take off your clothes and lay down and sleep during the interviewing..

Good luck