Interviewing at Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

teethfolife

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interviewing at Arizona in 2 weeks, some people have told me their interview process is somewhat different than other schools. I am so nervous! What was it like there?
 
I haven't interviews there, however ive heard things like they give you pen and paper and make you draw something, or they make you do some hands on things (little, not too hard); but im not sure what else
 
ASDOH does their own unique Perdue peg-board test. Other than that they did away with their weird stuff and it's a standard interview, no curveballs.