drc243

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I dont understand why schools like MCW interview for spots on their alternate lists. They say that they take people from their alternate list every year. So why dont they just have regular interviews like every other school.

Best,
Dave

RLDU2

10+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
MCW fills up their class pretty early. They don't send the invites for the waitlist until February, I believe. I think their thought process is that they would like to interview applicants who are really interested in their school at that point. Someone with an acceptance may go to a regular interview to compare, but is probably more unlikely to interview for a waitlist spot.

(this of course is my unprofessional opinion, as I don't know much about MCW - I was put on a pre-interview hold!)

drc243

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I wish you luck in the process. I released my alternate list interview the day I received it so lets hope it finds its way to you.

Best,
Dave

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.