Interviewing late and getting acceptance w/out waitlisted.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stn1983

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I just have a question. Has anyone here now or in the past been interviewed in april and got accepted without being waitlisted. I am asking this because I have read in numerous forums where people had thought they were interviewing for a waitlisted spot around this time of year. I am interviewing this week at Lecom-erie and hoping they still have open seats left.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everybody, I just have a question. Has anyone here now or in the past been interviewed in april and got accepted without being waitlisted. I am asking this because I have read in numerous forums where people had thought they were interviewing for a waitlisted spot around this time of year. I am interviewing this week at Lecom-erie and hoping they still have open seats left.

I interviewed in the first week of April at RVU, and got in without waitlist.

I would just go ahead and call the school to ask them. Each school and each app cycle is different.

Members don't see this ad :)
Call the school and find out if the class is full or not and if they have rolling admissions, if the class is full you will be waitlisted. With rolling admissions you always have a better shot earlier in the year when there are lots of seats to go around, with fewer seats left and lots of great applicants committees begin to get more and more picky.

I interviewed at AZCOM on the 6th and I got accepted. AZCOM, however, had 50 seats still remaining. I wish you the best on your interview.

I interviewed the second week of april at touro-ny and rvu and was accepted at both.

I interviewed at LECOM-Erie Apr 3 and got accepted w/o waitlist. I didn't think it was possible either, but it is a massive school. They also are putting PBL overflow at the Seton Hill campus

Last edited:
I got interviewed on April 1st and I got into PCOM without waitlist- and I thought that class was full ages ago