Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Interviewing on a COLD day, help!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Sansfrontier, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Sansfrontier

Sansfrontier Member
    5+ Year Member

I am not used to cold weather. I had planned on wearing my neat suit but from what I can tell it's going to be really cold on interiew day.
    How do you keep warm is still look professional. I don't want to freeze trying to impress. I hate to carry luggage (glove, scarf, overcoat,etc) to an interview. I know they take students on tours around the campus, so you don't spend the whole time indoors.
    Anybody?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pagemmapants

pagemmapants Unknown Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
  3. -Goose-

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    on my cold-weather interviews ive worn a camel overcoat (wool, not real camel hair) from landsend (www.landsend.com). it is warm as heck and it only cost a little over $100.

one thing to be sure to remember is an umbrella. i know i sound like your mom, but today at work, i saw some kids interviewing for vandy med walking around in their nice suits in the rain (6 or 7 sharing a tiny umbrella). they were cold and soaked... bad combo.