Jun 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi everyone!

I have a quick question. So, I know interview season has begun, and will continue throughout the next couple weeks/months...and they will occur during classes.

Now, I applied to 13 schools (3 in state, 10 OOS). There are about 4-5 schools I could drive to in a very short amount of time (2 hours or less), and the rest would probably require the rest of the day.

So that means potentially 13 interviews for this semester (we'll see what happens), but that also means 13 missed classes (which I hope won't be all the same day i.e Monday/Friday). I mean, missing that many times for a class (which is about once a week for a class) would probably be a lot.

Any suggestions on how to go about this so you don't miss too much work and all? Tips/advice?

Just trying to properly prepare so I miss as few classes as possible.

Thanks in advance!!

Dec 24, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
Wait for interviews. Talk to professors.

On another note, do interviews ever happen on the weekend?

OP
virtualmaster999
Jun 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Wait for interviews. Talk to professors.

On another note, do interviews ever happen on the weekend?
Yeah I've already started discussing this with professors, I just don't wanna get docked down for attendance/participation you know?

OP
virtualmaster999
Jun 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
They will be excused! If a teacher gives you any issue about it (which I doubt) just go to your adviser
Ok cool thanks! I was reading the syllabus and it says "5 or more absences will result in an F for class participation"..which is 20% of the grade :(