Interviews and References

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jigglybutter

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Has anyone received an interview offer before all reference letters have been submitted? I currently have 2/3 reference letters submitted. Thanks🙂
 
I think it depends on the school. My application was verified a few days ago but none of my references have submitted their letters yet, I gave them until late October because I know how busy they are. I received an interview offer for NECO today and they told me to make sure that I have those references in before my interview happens
 
I think it depends on the school. My application was verified a few days ago but none of my references have submitted their letters yet, I gave them until late October because I know how busy they are. I received an interview offer for NECO today and they told me to make sure that I have those references in before my interview happens
Thanks for letting me know! Good luck with your interview.