Interviews at clerkship programs without spending a month on site.

Started by deleted1119158
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1119158

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a 3rd year. I’m interested in two additional programs for 4th year clerkship. One of the programs “accepted” me but I’m an idiot and put the wrong year. So I never follow up because I was VERY embarrassed and figured they are trolling me for my stupidity. The other second program, I never applied to.

Do I email the direction with my resume ?
I’m sorry if this is a stupid question or the wrong place to post, I never got the chance to make friends with upper classmates due to Covid restrictions.