Interviews before PCAT score comes in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stephie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any schools that will grant an interview before your PCAT scores have arrived? I know most schools requiring the PCAT wait until they receive your score before looking at your application, but I thought there were a few that didn't. Any comments are appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Stephie said:
Does anyone know of any schools that will grant an interview before your PCAT scores have arrived? I know most schools requiring the PCAT wait until they receive your score before looking at your application, but I thought there were a few that didn't. Any comments are appreciated!

At Univ of Houston, I was told they don't interview until scores are in, but that I should go ahead and apply ASAP anyway and update it later with my Oct scores. However, they implied that they actually do at least look at your application before your scores come in (whatever that means), and possibly decide tentatively on that basis whether they will interview you. But they won't tell you this until they get your scores. And UH is on rolling admission, which might make a difference as far as these things go. Good luck!