interviews during christmas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ResidentMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any programs that interview during the period of 20th December to 4th Jan (when most programs dont?)

Members don't see this ad.

No.

Interview season is crazy for programs. Everyone NEEDS a break. Take one too.

:). Thanks. The only reason I asked was, in the interviews thread, I saw some program interview dates being listed as 'xxx-xxx' but without the except (Dec 21-Jan 4th) rule. So I thought were these the exceptions. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
:). Thanks. The only reason I asked was, in the interviews thread, I saw some program interview dates being listed as 'xxx-xxx' but without the except (Dec 21-Jan 4th) rule. So I thought were these the exceptions. Thanks.

A few programs do, though I don't think it's that common. I scheduled one of mine for 12/29. And another had the option of 12/22 (but I wanted a whole week of family time for Christmas).

A few programs do, though I don't think it's that common. I scheduled one of mine for 12/29. And another had the option of 12/22 (but I wanted a whole week of family time for Christmas).

I've seen the 22, but nothing before 1/4 for after Christmas.