Interviews During the Christmas break????

Started by Jinita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jinita

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I am new to this forum. I am a Fall 2008 applicant. I am wondering if you guys know if pharmacy schools hold interviews during the Christmas break (my school break is from 12/17 - 1/7)? Thanks in advance 🙂
 
Interview dates vary from school to school. I suggest that you check your individual schools to see when their interview dates are.
 
I think I had an interview during finals week last year and I was invited to an interview on the day of my fall graduation which I did not attend. So yes the interview dates vary by school. I also think they might start interviewing again before 1/7 as there is almost a whole week there after new years.