Interviews for SCCO and Berkeley

Started by Bravehrt
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bravehrt

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when approximately does SCCO and Berkeley begin their interviews for the in coming class?
 
Bravehrt said:
Does anyone know when approximately does SCCO and Berkeley begin their interviews for the in coming class?


For Berkeley, there's only one interview date: Feb 20, 2005 I believe. Everyone gets interviewed that day...I'm not sure about SCCO. I'd like to know too. Has any gotten an invitation from either of those two schools yet?
 
I interviewed at SCCO two weeks back on the 13th. They told me in four days that i was accepted. I think SCCO began interviewing on Nov 13th intself coz they said that it was the first weekend they were interviewing when i was there.
 
SCCO's is rolling and it has begun already. Berkeley does an interview day, however if you are in the top 10% of their applicant pool, they accept you without an interview.