interviews January February II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wya2020

Reaction score
Do any schools send out II past January or should I expect to know where I stand with all my schools by the end of this month?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes to the first question, no to the second.

Reactions: 1 users
I just received another interview invite from a MD school a couple days ago, so it is possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received another interview invite from a MD school a couple days ago, so it is possible.
When were you complete at this school if you don’t mind sharing? I had some October November completions so curious if that’ll mean a few later II if the app was up to par

When were you complete at this school if you don’t mind sharing? I had some October November completions so curious if that’ll mean a few later II if the app was up to par
I was complete in August for this school. Although this cycle is weird so I think some schools may just be far behind. If you haven't received an interview/acceptance yet, don't lose hope, but start planning on being a reapplicant.

I was complete in August for this school. Although this cycle is weird so I think some schools may just be far behind. If you haven't received an interview/acceptance yet, don't lose hope, but start planning on being a reapplicant.
I have an acceptance and more interviews coming up...just haven’t heard back from some programs I’m really excited about that I did apply to later. Def a v v weird cycle. Good luck to us all !