Interviews = Match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hawkslo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe a na?ve question here, but a lot of the threads I?m reading talk about how to get an interview. I guess my question is, as long as you land (and go to) somewhere between 8 and 10 interviews, your chances of matching are high, med, low, etc?.????? If you are interviewing, are you more than likely going to match??

Appreciate any thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

The data shows that people who rank an avg. of 8 programs will match more than those who rank 5. I have heard of people who ranked 10 and didn't match last year. If all you rank are the big 3 in Boston and the rest are the big NYC schools and Cali programs you very well may not match. If you apply to a variety of programs, I felt that even the FMG's with mediocre scores had a chance at matching at a few of the programs in crappy places that I checked out this year.

You can rank 15 places for the same price for what it's worth. If you get 8-10 interviews you should match.

i dunno dude but this sheeet is stressing me out. I am a-tossin and a-turnin every night. Falling asleep on rounds...This must stop!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's I FILL cups like Double D's (Ludacris)

Douche-bag?? Didn't know that term was still in use. Haven't heard it since elementary school. In other words, that was pretty weak.... Get a life

I use that term like its my job... Even better, I like to F up the threads for anyone else who's reading... So F you guys you D bags.

J