interviews over winter break

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raZ10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do schools schedule interviews over winter break?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on December 25 with Colorado. The letter said I'd be interviewed on a chairlift with an adcom member and had to do an Iron Cross 360 off a cat track lip on the way down the mountain or I'd be rejected. Little worried about what I should wear...

VegasBabyVegas said:
I have an interview on December 25 with Colorado. The letter said I'd be interviewed on a chairlift with an adcom member and had to do an Iron Cross 360 off a cat track lip on the way down the mountain or I'd be rejected. Little worried about what I should wear...

can they really make you do that?

if i were you, i'd cancel the interview, or report it to someone. they can't make you do something like that...

good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
iambatman said:
can they really make you do that?

if i were you, i'd cancel the interview, or report it to someone. they can't make you do something like that...

good luck

are you serious about being serious? :D

seriously, does anyone have interviews during winter break?

raZ10 said:

...for the oblivious...NO DENTAL SCHOOL WOULD SACRIFICE THEIR PRECIOUS 2 WEEKS FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK TO KEEP BANGING THEIR HEADS AGAINST THE WALL TALKING TO ANNOYING PREDENTS LIKE US....but I am still worried about what to wear...maybe the blue Oakley goggles with a candy-cane one-piece? Should I go tanning with my goggles on to make it look like I am a hard-core skiier? Help....

VegasBabyVegas said:
...for the oblivious...NO DENTAL SCHOOL WOULD SACRIFICE THEIR PRECIOUS 2 WEEKS FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK TO KEEP BANGING THEIR HEADS AGAINST THE WALL TALKING TO ANNOYING PREDENTS LIKE US....but I am still worried about what to wear...maybe the blue Oakley goggles with a candy-cane one-piece? Should I go tanning with my goggles on to make it look like I am a hard-core skiier? Help....

That's the truth. During winter break everyone flees the school and for two weeks tries to drown their sorrows and stress in a pool of eggnog and yuletide cheer. I doubt there are few, if any, schools that will have you come in during winter break.

Sprgrover said:
That's the truth. During winter break everyone flees the school and for two weeks tries to drown their sorrows and stress in a pool of eggnog and yuletide cheer. I doubt there are few, if any, schools that will have you come in during winter break.

I think this is true however, if you define winter break as going into the 1st and 2nd week of january, then yes dental schools will schedule interviews. I have an interview for jan 5th, 9th, and 12th.

I have one for Jan 5

raZ10 said:

Depends on what is considered "WINTER BREAK"?

I have interviews around mid-december and 1st week of January [My back-ups in case I hear nothing in the 1st week of December]. ;)

jeanniebluebird said:
I think this is true however, if you define winter break as going into the 1st and 2nd week of january, then yes dental schools will schedule interviews. I have an interview for jan 5th, 9th, and 12th.

I had winter break for the dental school in mind, which most last for about two weeks (mid-December to around the 3rd of January).