Interviews Walsh/Chatham/Ohio University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also have an interview with Chatham on Nov. 16th. I received an email on Oct. 11.

DancerFuturePT - Is your interview at 8am too? I heard last year they had two groups.
 
I also have an interview with Chatham on Nov. 16th. I received an email on Oct. 11.

DancerFuturePT - Is your interview at 8am too? I heard last year they had two groups.

Hey jasonc,
My interview is at 1pm, so there must be two groups! Good luck!
 
Last year, two interview groups at the January interview date and I honestly can't remember if there were two for the October date... there may have been. Can't remember. Good luck!
 
I have heard from Walsh and OU. (I replied to your last post about Walsh, but I don't believe it asked about OU)