Interviews

Started by sp4175
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sp4175

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have two interviews next week at SCO and Nova. Does anyone have any tips??

Thanks!
 
I don't have any tips! But, I do have a question for you! I want to apply to optometry school during the summer of 2015 for fall 2016.
Hence, I was wondering if you can kindly tell me what were your stats during undergrad? : GPA, activities, shadowing? OAT scores? What do you recommend to write in your personal statement? Also, how did you prepare for the OAT?


Good luck on your Interview 🙂

Thank you!
 
I have one at SCO next week as well! Tips would be appreciated. 🙂
I already have a mock interview set up with some of the bio dept faculty at my college and hopefully it is helpful. Maybe that's something you could try?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone I have an interview at ICO in the coming weeks and wanted to know if you guys had any advice for me and also what should I expect for the day.