Interviews?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cotinara

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are people already getting interviews? wow, when we you guys done with submitting and whatnot? best of luck :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

cotinara said:
Are people already getting interviews? wow, when we you guys done with submitting and whatnot? best of luck :thumbup:

The only school that I've heard is sending out invitations for interviews is Case Western and maybe some of the Texas schools. Don't fret though, it's common for Case to invite for interviews early on. The top tier schools get to do more selecting and choosing and typically don't invite until later. I submitted my AADSAS on May 22nd and so far that's the only interview I've set up...and it's not until September. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
utahdent123 said:
That's a load of crap. It has nothing to do with top tier schools having more selection and choosing options. CASE just starts earlier than all the other schools. By your definition all the other schools excluding Case and some of the Texas schools would be top tier?

Calm down! We all know Texas schools are great (they do things a little differntly than most d-schools). Case is great. I might actually be going there. My definition of top tier is just based on DAT and GPA averages (case has lower averages). All of my friends who are in dental school right now told me the same thing. Schools with higher averages (making them harder to get into) can take their time in the review process and interview later and the schools with lower averages tend to interview you earlier. And as I'm watching it unfold in my application process, I see that they're right. It's common sense. Oh by the way, come meet me up in Salt Lake if you really wanna take it up with me. :scared:

Most school wont start interviewing until late Sep./ early Oct.

come on utahns--

Let's all be friends...ahhhh...

I go to U of U- :) can i be your friend?? anybody?? :)

illustrator said:
come on utahns--

Let's all be friends...ahhhh...

I go to U of U- :) can i be your friend?? anybody?? :)

Seriously, just kiss and make up already! :)

tom_servo_dds said:
Seriously, just kiss and make up already! :)

Okay, friends it is...all of you. :love:
I just hope Utahdent is willing to take Tom_servo's advice and we can do that whole kiss and make up part. I think Squaw Peak's open

Got an interview invite to Penn today in the mail!

Lucass said:
Okay, friends it is...all of you. :love:
I just hope Utahdent is willing to take Tom_servo's advice and we can do that whole kiss and make up part. I think Squaw Peak's open

squaw peak isnt as much a place as it is a state of mind :laugh: