Interviews

Started by Sharpei5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sharpei5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know when we will hear if we are allowed to interview? Also the most helpful old threads on interview prep
twelvetigers I know you got some good stuff to pull up
 
You guys, Twelvetigers isn't the only one who can operate the search engine...you should give it a try sometime, it's super easy!

But here are some anyway. If you want more, give searching a try.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=7231565#post7231565
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=569475&highlight=behavioral+interview+questions
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=595563&highlight=behavioral+interview+questions

Interview feedback forum
http://more.studentdoctor.net/schoollist.php?type=8
 
This is where your patience will be tested! I interviewed at Tuskegee and UTK. I think I found out about my interview with TU in Jan. and then interviewed in Feb. I can't remember when I found out about my UTK one..I think it was after my interview with TU, but I do remember that I interviewed at UTK in March. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I AM TEH SEARCHMASTER

Really, the only thing I have that you guys don't is the ability to do Boolean searches, which isn't really that big of a help. Aside from a general memory of various threads that have filtered through here (like, "Man, I swear we've talked about this before..."), I don't have any specific advantages at searching.... besides being awesome.

That said, I don't really mind much. I do have a life that interrupts sometimes - earlier today, for example, I had work and then a 3 hour evening class. Not much time for the forum then.
 
So, off topic, but twelvetigers, just noticed the avatar...hahaha..I loved that sing along blog musical! Oh, and last year, I heard about OSU interview during Thanksgiving break. Hope the same happens again.