interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
USC 10/29 via email

Members don't see this ad.

anybody hear news from MGH yet... if so... by mail or e-mail?

USC, THE ohio state university, Yale over last week. UC davis, loma linda today.

Members don't see this ad :)
UCD 10/30 via email

edit 11/1
UCSF 10/31 via snail mail

UCSF via snail mail 11/1

Boston University via snail mail 11/1

Although it's no UCSF, heard from MC of WI via snail mail..... :p

Interviews so far:

U. of Louisville, UNC, Duke, UK, UF, Emory, IU, Wash. U

Still waiting:

Vandy, Wake Forest, UAB

HOG

(updated)

Anesthesia: UCLA, NYU, Cornell, Penn, Columbia, Beth Israel (got that one today). Haven't heard from UCSF like some folks here =(

Transitional: Einstein (Philly), Presbyterian (Philly), Atlantic Health System (NJ), Tufts

Prelim: Penn Hospital, Drexel, Jefferson, St. Luke's. Received but didn't schedule Kaiser-SF, and apparently out of luck and interview spots there anyway from reading the "prelim" thread.

Good luck to everyone!

as above, BI via Email 11/5

also Stanford via email 11/5

11/4 I got UMD (Maryland), but as I replied today, I got this back:

Unfortunatley all of our interview dates are filled. I have
placed you on our wait list. You are #12. I'll contact you as
soon as possible.

So my question is, anybody before #12 @ UMD that's not gonna go?

Paix

Members don't see this ad :)
Stanford 11/5 via email

woot! :)

edit: good point, gaseous. post moved to PM. my apologies, guys.

Kind of uncool to hijack the thread after 165 posts. The previous two posts should be moved to a new thread. I'm sure more people would like to give their input into the topic.

in the last week: med college of wisconsin, stanford, arizona, virginia mason, beth israel/deaconess.

also Medical College of Wisconsin 11/3/ via snail mail

in the past week:
Jackson Memorial, Medical College of Wisconsin, University of Missouri-Kansas City
2 weeks ago:
BU by snail mail

Got my first two:

University of Miami 11/6 via email
UT Southwestern 11/7 via email

anyone had any word (yea or nay) from UCSD or U Washington?

edit
thanks, huktonfonix. it looks like i posted too soon, as i just got the nod from UCSD as well. :)

Mount Sinai NYC via email 11/11!!!! :clap:

No word from either UCSD or U Wash. Pretty much all of the other Cali schools have sent out though. Anyone heard from Mass Gen yet?

Edit: Correction, just heard from UCSD! Wednesdays during December- Feb 11 except for 2 during December (forgot which 2 sorry)

Sinai 11/12 by email.

Very nice secretary.

MGH 10/22 via email
Brigham today 11/12 via email
UCSF today via snail mail......dated 11/5

Good luck everyone, hope to see you all on the interview trail :)

Arranged for UCSF interview today. Invite apparently sent by snail mail 10/29 but I never received it.

This whole process is such a crapshoot.

The "top" places I have interviews: Penn, Hopkins, Wake, Vandy, Michigan

Rejected from Florida.

No love from UVA, UNC, UAB yet.

I wish we could trade interviews around.

UAB via email 11/11
U of Louisville via email 11/12

all i have to say is that having some luck on your side and good timing helps.. called one program today. secretary was very nice. told me it was my lucky day. my application was initally rejected. the program director was around and she had her look at it while i was on hold for 5 minutes listening to elevator music. the PD over ruled the person that looked at my application initally.... a "top" program in the north east

U of Louisville sent invite vial snail mail 11/13...Any thoughts on program/city...

anyone heard from U of washington or Case Western by any chance?.....they are the only two programs that I have not gotten any response

Thanks

haven't heard from U wash either.

Interviews at: Cornell, Columbia, U Florida, U Rochester, SUNY StonyBrook, BI, USC

Still waiting on a lot from the West Coast. Must be the time difference. . . right? Right?!

When did you hear from Cornell?
Did you call them?
No word, and kind of surprised considering my other interviews.

Originally posted by Yitz
When did you hear from Cornell?
Did you call them?
No word, and kind of surprised considering my other interviews.

Heard from Cornell 10/22 via email

sorry......i am terrible with my computer

heard from cornell last month. Just joined up, so I thought I'd post a few.
Just heard from Vermont and Arizona too.

California seems to hate me though.

Heard from all the Cali schools except Loma Linda, Drew (didn't apply) and UCSF (hopefully in the mail). UCSD basically has filled all their interviews so when you call back you're screwed (a little pissed about that one)
Haven't heard anything from Cornell yet either. Of course my app went in around halloween. Hope they haven't filled all their slots yet.

Edit: UCSF today!:clap:

U of Washington 11/19!
email the program coordinator yesterday which may have helped :)

... also heard from U. Washington today (11/19). I had called to inquire.