Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a m4 and will be doing an EEG rotation.
I have no clue how to read an EEG. What books would one recommend for a beginner? I would really like to learn a lot, and will be spending a lot of outside time studying whatever book I use.
Also I'll be spending a little bit of time with EMG's, what book would you recommend for that as well?
Thanks
I have no clue how to read an EEG. What books would one recommend for a beginner? I would really like to learn a lot, and will be spending a lot of outside time studying whatever book I use.
Also I'll be spending a little bit of time with EMG's, what book would you recommend for that as well?
Thanks
). Best bet is probably "Fisch & Spehlmann's EEG Primer." For a simpler text, try "Primer of EEG" by Rowan & Tolunsky.