TyrannosaurusRx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hey guys! Inspired by the 'Let's See Who We're Dealing With' thread, I decided to introduce myself. I figured it didn't make much sense to post my pic when nobody even knows who I am.

I threw together a little website with my pic and some miscellaneous other ones I already had up. I'm also an amateur photographer, so you can ignore the place pictures if you like, but otherwise, enjoy them.

ucsu.colorado.edu/~spicher

My name is Tres (rhymes with base, and yes, it is spelled like uno, dos....). I'm from Colorado and my undergrad major is linguistics (will graduate in May). I came to pharmacy in a very roundabout fashion. My dad's a software engineer and my mom's a Spanish teacher, so I never had much exposure to the health fields. I picked linguistics when I first got into college just because it's what interested me. When I had to decide what to do after that, I picked law school, and more specifically patent law, but I needed a technical degree to do that. So, originally planning on engineering, I started taking prereq courses - calc, chem, etc. I went to a 'freshman' seminar for electrical engineering and discovered that I couldn't stand it, so I started looking for something else I could use my newfound technical knowledge in. My fiancée's mom is a nurse, and she suggested pharmacy, which clicked with me, and lo and behold! Here I am. I'll be around this board for quite awhile, as I won't be entering pharm school until 2007. In the meantime, well met!

dpari

In God I Trust
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 7, 2004
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Nice job on the pics and congratulations on the the wedding engagement!

I too will be around for a while, look forward to chattin with ya going forward... :)

TyrannosaurusRx said:
Hey guys! Inspired by the 'Let's See Who We're Dealing With' thread, I decided to introduce myself. I figured it didn't make much sense to post my pic when nobody even knows who I am.

I threw together a little website with my pic and some miscellaneous other ones I already had up. I'm also an amateur photographer, so you can ignore the place pictures if you like, but otherwise, enjoy them.

ucsu.colorado.edu/~spicher

My name is Tres (rhymes with base, and yes, it is spelled like uno, dos....). I'm from Colorado and my undergrad major is linguistics (will graduate in May). I came to pharmacy in a very roundabout fashion. My dad's a software engineer and my mom's a Spanish teacher, so I never had much exposure to the health fields. I picked linguistics when I first got into college just because it's what interested me. When I had to decide what to do after that, I picked law school, and more specifically patent law, but I needed a technical degree to do that. So, originally planning on engineering, I started taking prereq courses - calc, chem, etc. I went to a 'freshman' seminar for electrical engineering and discovered that I couldn't stand it, so I started looking for something else I could use my newfound technical knowledge in. My fiancée's mom is a nurse, and she suggested pharmacy, which clicked with me, and lo and behold! Here I am. I'll be around this board for quite awhile, as I won't be entering pharm school until 2007. In the meantime, well met!

ICA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2004
from the Bay to L.A.
Status
Pharmacy Student
Lovely pics. Welcome!