Introduction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wakejefe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been lurking on this site for quite awhile now and decided that it is a good time to come out of the wood work.

I wanted to thank everyone for the info provided thus far and appreciate that there are a few people out there, like me, starting to sweat over this upcoming cycle.

Just finished a post-bacc and came strong in genetics, biochem, genetics, environmental chem, and micro. I was kind of a clown shoe during my undergraduate years.

Just wanted to give an introduction proper.

Pucker factor right now=1....will increase toward Dec. 1st

Hooah
Jefe

Members don't see this ad.

Wakejefe said:
I have been lurking on this site for quite awhile now and decided that it is a good time to come out of the wood work.

I wanted to thank everyone for the info provided thus far and appreciate that there are a few people out there, like me, starting to sweat over this upcoming cycle.

Just finished a post-bacc and came strong in genetics, biochem, genetics, environmental chem, and micro. I was kind of a clown shoe during my undergraduate years.

Just wanted to give an introduction proper.

Pucker factor right now=1....will increase toward Dec. 1st

Hooah
Jefe

Welcome to SDN! Oh you are definately right, pucker factor will definately increase toward dec. 1st. Good luck!